Blue Book Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Region: Chavlarus Mountains

2 posters

Go down

Region: Chavlarus Mountains Empty Laeirnhein

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Ah Laeirnhein, sweet noble Laeirnhein my homeland. I'm sure you've all heard of the mighty clockwork cities and high mage towers of Laeirnhein home of Invention and modern Art.
Laeirnhein is of course a kingdom within Norse-fend directly imbetween Axony, Kotepia and Brunhild just on the Western shore of Darasum and North of the Chavlarus Mountains.

The Kingdom of Laeirnhein is governed by the Eisenhouse family and always has been since its founding over two thousand years ago. The current sovereign being Eisel Eisenhouse the Fourth son of Harmen Eisenhouse. The Eisenhouses rule over Laeirnhein with a pleasent form of Constitutional Monarchy often going to the people with polls and surveys on better ways' to run the nation.
Infact the Old King Harmens father, Eisel started a grand tradition. Every third Sunday the King and his guard would go on a parade through the streets of the capital city each holding big black bags to take suggestions from the public. Yes, I've been chanced with meeting the King Eisel once in my travels when I had grown to the age of 30 and he had read my books'. He hailed me a greater hero then Aeirnhearth, the great wise King Eisel infact told me. "Knowledge will save the world, not fire nor an iron cast sword."

The Kingdom of Laeirnhein is of course famous for inventing many amazing things like the Steam Ship, a boat that runs entirely on steam. They invented flying machines of the greatest grandeur and beautiful porcelyn figures that move when commanded.
Laeirnhein is one of the most diverse populations in Norse-Fend sporting a 24% Dwarf and 11% Elf population. Whom of course have added to the sucsess of the small proud mostly Human Kingdom.

Now from what it may seem the Laeirnheinians are also hailed the father of modern Warfare with their famous Iron Vanguard (Headed by King Eisel surprisingly) and the great steam engines and Dwarfish Gutbuster berserker regiments. Yes they certainly know how to defend themselfs as well as their hard earned knowledge.

Most of the countries economy derives from trade with Neighbouring Kotepia and Axony, mostly trading trinkets for food and then selling that food for cheap prices down the coast to the small tribes of the Chavlarus mountains. Unlike many of the violent conquering kingdoms of Laeirnhein they prefer a more subtle aproach to warfare often playing the market and buying out all of there opponents property, of course the freindship between Laeirnhein and Axony is infamed they are also always attempting to one up their Northern neighbours, be it warfare or democracy or even a powerful economy the two will most likely always be neck and neck.

Laeirnheininians main diet would be that of fish they take from their many Rivers and streams that criss cross the entire country like a pattern on a pair of Pyrdanian Plaid pants. Another main vocal point of Laeirnhinian economy is their incredible ammount of Livestock animals breed in strange abundance in Laernhein.

The Capital of Laeirnhein Sweinhein litteraly named Pig in Laeirnhinian due to the large ammount of livestock and pigs, of course.
The Capital however is the technological capital of the entire world boasting more great inventors then some cities have people. The city has a population of just under 36 thousand residents how ever the population of the entire country is a feeble 102 thousand.

Yes it has been awhile since I've thought of my Homeland in all my travels I have yet to return to Laeirhein, I will make my way back.. Learn more of my people and more of the world of Men, so on and on I continue my arduous yet necesary quest for knowledge.

- Sincerely Cornelius Fischer

Region: Chavlarus Mountains Bwsind10
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Gold Gold : 450

Character sheet
Level: 2
Next Level:
Region: Chavlarus Mountains Left_bar_bleue102/300Region: Chavlarus Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (102/300)
Morality: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Region: Chavlarus Mountains Empty The Chavlarus Mountains and the Dwarves of Chavlar

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Ah the Chavlarus mountains home of the gentle Stone Giants and beautiful crystal Caverns of Yorn, home to the Mighty warring Chavlar Dwarve clan's and the Elves of Highever.
The Chavlarus mountains are one of the gentlest and violent places in all of Darasum while some of the most docile and productive creatures in the world inhabit these mountains they are stained with the blood of countless wars be they the early attempts at Laeirnhinian expansion wars, the blood of early Kotepian settlers, the Dwarf warring clans and tribes or the Elves of Highever being ever pushed further north by the Elf empire of Ironwood the Mountains have always beared silent vigil and a watchful eye of sorrow to the atrocities that have been commited in the name of different kings.

Dwarves of Chavlar

The Dwarves of Chavlar are perhaps the most numerous inhabitants of the Mountains and often considered Blood thirsty and savage, of course any educated or traveling Laeirhinian and Kotepian will tell you this is not so. The Dwarves of Chavlar have been locked in war for atleast three hundred years against one an another based on numerous acusations from the Warsong Clan onto the Ravenseye clan.
The Warsong Clan once lost a mighty chieftain to unknown assailants so they automaticly blamed Raveneye, whom claim they never layed a hand on the mighty chieftain. So eventually the arguments escalated to petty brawls, which escalated to mob violence and now full blown War.
The Dwarves of the Warsong Clan are known for their powerful Warriors and Smiths while the Ravenseye clan for their Mystical Rune Priests and Masons. It is truely a shame that these two should be warring since their joint capital is the same City which until the crisis is dealt with are run by a group of Moderates on both sides known as the Brothers of Highlands. Which although keep the near two hundred thousand civilians of Redrook Fortress safe from the exterior conflict have no doubt made countless profit off of exclusive trade with Kotepian and Laeirnhinian merchants making one wonder whether this is a sympathetic eye or just profiteering, either way they keep innocents safe and line their pockets while doing so.
I've spent quite some time behind the giant Obsidian walls of Redrook and have spent my own fair share of time in the smaller settlements of the Warring clans, both seem determined on destroying one another. Hopefully one day they will learn the error of their ways and peace will once again return to the Mountains.

Region: Chavlarus Mountains Redroo10

The Elves of Highever or the Grand Elves

I'm sure you've all heard of the Grand Elves of Highever possibly the most unique of all the Elves, similar to the Wood land elves in Origin and Combat yet different in culture and morals. While the Elves of Ironwood consider themselves the first and chosen children the Grand Elves moved North adopting new principles of democracy and learning of the Western culture of Darasum eventually adopting their own.
The Grand Elves are a secretive people always sending out patrols of questing Knights in order to aid lonely travelers walking through the mountains'. Of late the Grand Elves have just recently left the conflict over boiling between the Dwarves originally taking the side of Raveneye but now that conflict has reached a point of violence they were quick to withdraw and aid all Citizens of the Dwarfish kingdom that needed their aid, although Redrook has become a safe haven thousands of Dwarves have poured into Highever over the last 10 years.
While the noble intentions of the Grand Elves may sound like a migration, they are actually refuges of a para-elf race known as High Elves for their original location was somewhere within the Terra Hill land in the Munit Plains area, how ever due to imperial expansion from Ironwood they were forced West and eventually found home in Novawood a new unclaimed forrest, where they built the first Refuge camp. Alphawood. Which became the Capital of the new kingdom of the Grand Elves, how ever in the last 60 years the city has become abandoned and turned into a fortress housed by the Elite infamed Silver Suns swordsman of the Grand elves and the Keepers of the Grove ever keeping a vigilant eye on Novawood hoping to keep out any and all Imperial Raids which are far more numerous then you'd imagine so the new capital was moved to a City that chokes the Mountains from the south litteraly opening up to the forrest its self known as. Vaylence. Made entirely into the Mountain and the walls covered in Marble Vaylence is the beautiful capital of Legend constantly sung by bards. But the Grand Elves although have their great army and cities are ever being pushed further North by the Ironwood Imperium worrying me that one day this great bastion of Freedom will aswell be overrun as so many have been in the past..

Region: Chavlarus Mountains WarhammerOnlineHighElves

Ah the Chavlarus mountains I've spent a good two years of my life in those great peaks and stone halls or marble stairways' I highly recommend oh interested reader and constant freind on my lonely travels and remember to keep traveling and keep learning.

- Sincerely Corenlius Fischer

Region: Chavlarus Mountains Kirtz_11

Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Gold Gold : 450

Character sheet
Level: 2
Next Level:
Region: Chavlarus Mountains Left_bar_bleue102/300Region: Chavlarus Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (102/300)
Morality: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Region: Chavlarus Mountains Empty Region: Chavlarus Mountains

Post  Caleb Ilano Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:42 am

This is where facts and places in the Chavlarus Mountains are recorded.
Caleb Ilano
Caleb Ilano
Admin

Gold Gold : 600

Character sheet
Level: 4
Next Level:
Region: Chavlarus Mountains Left_bar_bleue21/100Region: Chavlarus Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)
Morality: Hero

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Region: Chavlarus Mountains Empty Re: Region: Chavlarus Mountains

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum