Blue Book Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arthur Toren

2 posters

Go down

Arthur Toren Empty Arthur Toren

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Character Name:
Arthur Toren

Character Alignment:
Good

Desired Affinity Element:
Fire

Desired Village:
Ponferrada

Desired Rank:

Starting Inventory:
Full Plate Mail armour, Halberd, Book of Light and his food rations.

Appearance:
Arthur Toren Human-11

Combat styling:
Years of having to reach things that were on a higher shelf has given Arthur proficient training in pole arms. But he truely got good at it when he joined the Glorious legion and was appointed as a frontline spearman, he has survived numerous border skirmishes with all kinds of enemies from the Kongradi, the Daemons and the Mortulians.

Character Personality:
Arthur is usually considered as a hard man with a terrible dark sense of humour and a severe case of being 'too' diciplined. Of course Arthur has far too high of an ego to take any of these into cosideration, alot of people call him dull but Arthur is far from it. He has a long list of hobbies that include making his bed over and practising for war. At an early age he continued his military career like so many in Ponferrada and was appointed as a spearman in the Glorious Legions', but his ferocity and responsible nature gleamed in the Army and he was soon appointed to the Home Guard unit and now guards the people of the cities he loves apposed to slaying the enemies he hates.

Background Info:
Arthur was born into the Toren family hence his last name, he grew up an average Ponferadan childhood. Oh I forgot to mention his dad was an Orc and his mother was an Elf from Highever and he was adopted. People naturally frowned upon him for being so crucially different but unfortunately for him he never used his uniqueness to his advantage and attempted at every moment to please his superiors and his peers. Making for a rather dull Arthur.
His father escaped from the north due to his War crimes, even though he was a very liberal and freindly Orc he was vicious and inhumane in battle. He instilled dicipline and military doctrine into his Son from the moment he was born.
His mother was one of the few elves who migrated to the Dessert apon Ironwood expansion and in her native land was a great scholar, this continued and she birthed intelligence in the boy. Aswell as Passion.

RP sample:
"Please sir' please sir' knight let me out of ere'!" Cried the prisoner as he threw himself violently at the bars, the man had been screaming his head off about this and that for some time now and Arthur was frankly fed up with it.
"For the last time, you can't ave' out of ther ebecause you broke the law you silly get!" Yelled Arthur as he pushed the man away from the bars with the bunt end of his Halberd.
"But.. They're going to execute me tommorow! I only stole me a loaf of bread for me family! We were so hungry.. so hungry." The Prisoner mumbled as he curled into a ball and started to cry.
"I..I.- I can't let you go no matter how harsh your punishment is, I'm sorry but I don't make the laws' I only enforce them. I can give you some more food since I see they aven't but ere then that I'm sorry." Arthur stuttered as he was encased in guilt at the atrocity of what he was backing up. But it was his job to enforce the law not make them.
"Ere'" Arthur said as he handed the man some of his food rations.
"Thank..thankyou.." The Prisoner said ungratefully and apathetically, but then again what should he care he was soon to die.
"May Meirn guide you.. May he light your way." Arthur said as he exited the stone chamber and went out into the cool night air.
"May he guide us all."
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Gold Gold : 450

Character sheet
Level: 2
Next Level:
Arthur Toren Left_bar_bleue102/300Arthur Toren Empty_bar_bleue  (102/300)
Morality: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Arthur Toren Empty Re: Arthur Toren

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Approved! Why isn't it an amazing character too! You did such a great job! 10/10~!
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Why thankyou, I'm only trying my best here. Smile
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Oh and you're so intelligent and handsome!
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Oh stop, please you're making me blush!
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Caleb Ilano Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

OY!!!

Cut it out you two!!

APPROVED
Caleb Ilano
Caleb Ilano
Admin

Gold Gold : 600

Character sheet
Level: 4
Next Level:
Arthur Toren Left_bar_bleue21/100Arthur Toren Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)
Morality: Hero

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum